Duvet - James Bay Wild Goosedown
The finest goose down available anywhere in the world. It is collected from wild geese in the Canadian North by Cree First Nations people on their traditional territory. The huge down clusters actually cling together and so they must be hand-sorted and then cleaned. It tests at 700 loft, but since it has the same unique properties of cling and high density as Eiderdown, it insulates as if it were a 900+ loft down.
- plain lyocell/ cotton batiste cover woven in Germany
- Sealed Baffled Box Design
- Wild Canadian Goose Down 700+ Loft
- Fabric is certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Guaranteed hypoallergenic
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
The James Bay duvet is guaranteed for 20 years against any defect in material and/or workmanship provided reasonable care has been taken and a duvet cover used at all times. This duvet will add an undeniable luxury and comfort for the ultimate sleeping experience.
|King||108" x 94"||23oz|
**Item may take approximately 4 weeks to ship and arrive.