Athena Duvet Covers and Shams - Available in 3 Colours
Inspired by the goddess of wisdom, known for her spinning and weaving, Athena is an Italian jacquard with a nomadic feel and magical depth. The matte and sheen finishes of the fine linen and long-staple cotton are woven to create a luxurious soft feel and natural abstract pattern and texture.
- 72% long-staple cotton / 28% linen
- Fabric woven in Italy and sewn in Canada
- Colours available: Alabaster, Lake, Moss
- Machine wash and dry on medium
Athena duvet covers have knife-edge, seam zipper and 1/8" self-piping.
Solid cotton sateen reverse.
- Athena Moss duvet cover backed with Capri Pumice.
- Athena Lake duvet cover backed with Capri Dove Grey.
- Athena Alabaster duvet cover backed with Capri Cream.
|Euro Twin||54" x 92"|
|Twin||72" x 86"|
|Queen||90" x 92"|
|King||108" x 92"|
Shams are patterned overall, have 1/8" piping and a horizontal seam zipper.
|Regular||20" x 26"|
|Queen||20" x 30"|
|King||20" x 36"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
Click here for coordinating sheets and pillowcases (see Capri colour co-ordinate recommended for each colour option above).
** Items may take 4-6 weeks to ship and arrive if not in stock. Please contact us for in-stock availability.