Genuine Eiderdown Duvet
Eiderdown is the softest and most sumptuous down in existence. It is light in weight, warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer and is unsurpassed for comfort throughout the seasons.
Eiderdown is hand collected from the bird's nests at Eider Duck sanctuaries. For generations, the local farmers have created a special bond between themselves and the Eider Ducks, where the birds aren’t disturbed and they trust the down collectors implicitly. While eiderdown tests at 700 loft, its unique high density (the density of filaments on the down cluster) and cling (the ability to cling to other down clusters) make it insulate as if it were a 900+ loft down.
- 100% cotton jacquard cover made in Germany
- Sealed Baffled Box Design
- Genuine Eiderdown 700+ loft
- Guaranteed hypoallergenic
- Fabric is certified OEKO-TEK Standard 100
- Care Instructions: store in the cloth bag that is provided, shake and air regularly
Duvet SizeTwin 72" x 88"
Queen 90" x 94"
King 108" x 94"
**Items may take approximately 2-4 weeks to ship and arrive. Please contact us for in store availability.